About the job:
- You will keep an eye on the overall architecture, performance and user interface and ensure product quality through test scenarios created for this purpose
- You will implement our projects in an agile manner and enable our customers to complete more than 12,000 tours per day
- You will present your ideas regarding an improved development process, new technologies or tool chains to the team and help us to continuously move forward
- Daily exchange with other developers and the project management as well as general exchange with the design and quality assurance team ensures that everyone stays in the loop
- A degree in computer science, media informatics, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Practical experience in Android and/or full stack development including knowledge of design patterns, clean code and databases
- Good command of English on at least B2 level
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Confluence and Sonarcube
Do you also possess a high level of initiative, analytical competence, communication and teamwork skills and enjoy working in agile teams? Then we should definitely get to know each other!
- Permanent employment
- A performance-related salary
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Company pension
- Free water and fruit
- The option to lease a job bike
- 30 days annual leave
- Individual advancement opportunities
- Good location near Cologne airport
Apply now and become part of our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ramona Franz – Head of HR